I'm excited to share the news that I will have a feature in the upcoming issue (#12) of Pony Anarchy Magazine magazine!
Please check out this great online publication from Melbourne, Australia, full of beauty and art!
I am delighted to share that I will have work in Enormous Tiny Art #15 at
Nahcotta Gallery in Portsmouth, NH, opening this Friday, February 7th. I
have been a long time admirer of this collective, and I'm very excited to get to show my
work along side such an incredible group of artists. My work for the show
can be viewed and purchased at: http://www.enormoustinyart.com/Artists/a-c/Brown,-Jenny.aspx
My interview and work is now out in print in Uppercase Magazine's
Work/Life 3: the UPPERCASE directory of illustration. My collage for this project stems
from the idea of creating packing for a beauty product such as a fragrance. I am so
honored to be a part of the project! #wl3 #uppercasemagazine
Jenny Brown is a Providence-based artist who loves drawing, collage, and working with found materials- especially old paper.
- Jenny Brown Art for Alex & Ani
- Power of the Flower at Concord Art
- Jenny Brown Art at the AAFNYC 2018
- Jenny Brown Art Prints Now Available at Anthropologie.com!
- Jenny Brown Art Prints at Artfully Walls!
- Jenny Brown Art at Anthropologie
- Jenny Brown Art Pop Up at West Elm 12/3!
- Looking for Limited Edition Prints of my work?
- Where to Find Me
- Thank you, 2015
- Welcome 2015
- Treasure of the Stars & the Sea
- Upcoming Collaboration with Pony Anarchy Magazine
- Enormous Tiny Art #15 at Nahcotta
- Work/Life 3: The UPPERCASE Directory of Illustration
- Go Ahead and Ruin It
- Barnacles and Blossoms at Voltage Coffee & Art
- Losing Face
- "Harmony" at Castleton State College
- In the Moment
- The Search...
- The Beginning...